Converting Logic files, I’m not working magic. What I do is open the files in legacy versions of the software, then re-saving them in order to make them compatible with recent iterations of the software. Therefore, I’m totally dependent on the original programs to read what you have.
My setup includes:
- Current Mac
- Logic Pro X, current version
- PowerPC G4 Mac running OS X 10.5.8
- Logic Pro 7.0.1
- Logic Platinum 6.3.3
- Logic Audio 5.5.1
- PowerMac 9500 running OS 9.0.4
- Logic Audio Platinum 4.7.0
- Logic Audio Platinum 4.0.4
- Logic Audio 2.6.6
- Atari Mega-STE running TOS 2.06
- C-LAB Notator 3.0
I do not currently have Logic running on a Windows PC.